Department of Industrial Electronic Engineering
elin1Department of Industrial Electronic Engineering was built on 1991 based on the State Decree No. 0313/O/1991. Department of Industrial Electronic Engineering is accepted the student for D3 program (3 years), D4 program (4 years), and also the D4 program (1, 5 years) as the extent program of D3.
Department of Industrial Electronic Engineering have a future vision to be the center of excellent in producing their product (under graduate students, result of the researches, public services and training) which has ability on industrial electronic services either national or international.
* To creating the professional workers in industrial electric engineering sector with the utility services competence and industrial ottomans and also able to adjusting themselves with the future technology.
* To creating the under graduates who have the noble character, open minded and ready to compete on the era of globalization by giving the good academic atmosphere for the students.
* Actively involved in the expanding and upgrading of Indonesian polytechnic education, particularly on the electro engineering.
* Hold a research applying activity of electronic engineering which obviously can solve the informatics engineering problems and also hold some social activities; both of it should be synergy with the activity of EEPIS as a professional education executor.
* Expanding and implementing the moral value of academic.
The goal of Department of Industrial Electronic Engineering EEPIS that would be reach on the next 5 years are preparing for the expert diploma technicians who works middle and associate level on the industrial electronic services area. Preparing the students to be the member of the society who has a professional ability on practicing, expanding, and spread the technology in industrial electronic technology area for the utility services and industrial automation and preparing its user to be ready to work in improving community living standard and enrich the national culture based on the new curriculum of department of industrial electronics, the selected general competence and specific features are “Industrial Automation” and ”Power Quality”.
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING’S LABORATORY
To reach the goal of education, Department of Industrial Electronic Engineering has completed with various Laboratory and Final Project’s Room, such as:
1. Laboratory of Energy System Engineering
2. Laboratory Electrical Measuring
3. Laboratory of Electromechanical Workshop
4. Laboratory of gambar tekhnik
5. Laboratory of Electric Drive
6. Laboratory of Electric Workshop
7. Laboratory of Power Quality ( Kualitas Daya )
8. Laboratory of Electric Series
9. Laboratory of Factory Automation ( Otomasi Industri )
10. Final Project’s Room
* Program D3 Industrial Electronic Engineering ( 3 years)
* Program D4 Industrial Electronic Engineering ( 4 years )
* Program D4 Industrial Electronic Engineering ( 1,5 years )
GROUP OF RESEARCHES
* Electric Drive Research Group
* Power Quality Research Group
* Applied Power Electronic Research Group
STAFF OF LECTURERS
1. Ir. Joke Prastilastiarso, MT
2. Ir. Era Purwanto, M.Eng.
3. Ir. Anang Tjahyono , MT
4. Ir. Yahya Chusna Arief , MT
5. Ir. Sutedjo , MT
6. Ir. Gigih Prabowo
7. Ir. Suryono , MT
8. Ir. Moh. Zaenal Efendi , MT
9. Ir. Hendik Eko HS, MT
10. Ir. Abdul Nasir
11. Drs. Irianto , MT
12. Ainur Rofiq Nansur ST, MT
13. Arman Jaya, ST, MT
14. Indhana Sudiharto, ST
15. R. Sanggar Dewanto, ST, MT
16. Renny Rakhmawati, ST, MT
17. Novie Ayub W, ST
18. Rusiana, ST
19. Suhariningsih, S.ST
20. Epyk Sunarno, S.ST
21. Endro Wahjono, S.ST
THE STRUCTURE ORGANIZATION OF DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING